Monday, January 16, 2012

Memories Of Lyon

I thought I'd begin the new year by sharing a few images from Lyon.

I've upgraded to the iPhone 4S and have been blown away by the quality of the camera. So much so, that I'm currently keeping my workflow very simple: shooting with the native camera and just one or two apps other apps, followed by very simple adjustments. No heavy apping, just letting the images breathe.

In The City Of Light, Sometimes I Prefer The Shadows...


































































































































































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


3 comments:

lynne h said...

wow...

you never cease to amaze me...

xoxo

pondlife said...

Wonderful. Soulful.

It maybe the iPhone 4s, but it is as much the eye; if not more...

8-)

Nettie Edwards said...

Thanks so much Lynne and Hugh. Hope you're both well x