Friday, November 4, 2011

Saturday Night Diva (Aldgate East)









Shot iPhone 3GS, processed iPhone/iPad

I met this gorgeous young woman on the platform at Aldgate East tube station. She and her friend were on their way to a friend's party, and they were finishing applying their glittery make-up as they waited for their train. They looked so fabulous and were having so much fun, I had to ask if I could take a couple of photographs. There was hardly any time and I was in such a rush to get on my train, so sadly, I forgot to ask her name, but she did say I could post her photo on my blog.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

great shots! how fun...

Heavens2Betsy said...

Stunning! penny

lynne h said...

oh WOW!! xoxo

Suzanne said...

Stunning!

Michael White said...

It's great how you've been able to capture the her energy. Well done!

Lisa said...

Stunning capture and processing!

The other day I randomly picked up the Autum 2010 edition of Somerset's Digital studio from my shelf of magazines. And there you were. Page 45. I remember your article from when the magazine was new...but not having an iPhone or smart phone at that time, your work was not tangible to me. In this past month, however, I got an iPhone. So how delightful for me to randomly pick that particular magazine from my shelf, just one week after getting an iPhone. How delightful to reread your article then peruse through the app store!